THE AUSTRALIAN PROSTHODONTIC SOCIETY
Welcome to the Australian Prosthodontic Society Inc web site.
"Prosthodontics" is the discipline of dentistry concerned with the consequences of congenital absence or acquired loss of oral tissues and with the methods for and assessment whether more good than harm is done by inserting artificial devices made from alloplastic materials.
Our aims are:
- To encourage and maintain the study and clinical advancement of prosthodontics.
- To support, protect and advance the profession of dentistry insofar as it relates to prosthodontics.
- To establish high professional and clinical standards for the practice of prosthodontics.
- To promote prosthodontics as a formally recognised specialist branch of dentistry as well as an integral part of general dental practice.
BECOME A MEMBER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FEATURES:
- Receive our e-newsletter
- Participate in our forums
- Subscribe to the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- View Federal Minutes and Committee Reports
UPCOMING 2012 FEDERAL EVENT
Recordings of the interviews with APS 2011 Conference speakers are now available HERE